Known for its clear presentation style, single-author voice, and focus on content most relevant to clinical and pre-clinical students, Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology, 14th Edition, employs a distinctive format to ensure maximum learning and retention of complex concepts.
A larger font size emphasizes core information, while supporting information, including clinical examples, are detailed in smaller font and highlighted in pale blue – making it easy to quickly skim the essential text or pursue more in-depth study.
This two-tone approach, along with other outstanding features, makes this bestselling text a favorite of students worldwide.
- Offers a clinically oriented perspective written with the clinical and preclinical student in mind, bridging basic physiology with pathophysiology.
- Focuses on core material and how the body maintains homeostasis to remain healthy, emphasizing the important principles that will aid in later clinical decision making.
- Presents information in short chapters using a concise, readable voice that facilitates learning and retention.
- Contains more than 1,200 full-color drawings and diagrams – all carefully crafted to make physiology easier to understand.
- Features expanded clinical coverage including obesity, metabolic and cardiovascular disorders, Alzheimer’s disease, and other degenerative diseases.
Must have in med school!!!
Everything you need to know about physiology in one book. Explained in a simple way which is easy to understand, highly recommend.
SÁCH Y KHOA HAY
SÁCH Y KHOA TIẾNG ANH
SÁCH SINH VIÊN Y KHOA
SÁCH DỊCH Y KHOA
PHẦN MỀM Y KHOA
SÁCH SONG NGỮ Y KHOA
MEDICAL BOOKS FREE
MEDICAL BOOKS PDF