Thieme Test Prep for the USMLE: Medical Neuroscience by Manas Das and Lee Baugh fills a void in available board prep materials with its focus on neuroscience.
Readers will learn to recall, analyze, integrate, and apply biochemical and molecular biological knowledge to solve clinical problems.
- Approximately 520 USMLE®-style multiple choice questions on neuroscience, classified as easy, moderate, and difficult, with detailed explanations
- Questions cover clinical neurology as well as basics of neuroscience such as development, structure, and function
- Chapters are organized based on neuroanatomical structure and systems, from the spinal cord to the automatic nervous system
- Neuroimaging section and final exam chapter are invaluable tools for students to utilize before the boards
- Questions begin with a clinical vignette, and approximately 35% are image-based, mirroring the USMLE® format
This essential resource will help you assess your knowledge and fully prepare for the USMLE® Step 1 or COMLEX Level 1 exam.
I especially like the clinical focus of the questions, which are “two layers” deep instead of straight recall.
— Deborah Chen (Third-year medical student, Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School)
SÁCH Y KHOA HAY
SÁCH Y KHOA TIẾNG ANH
SÁCH SINH VIÊN Y KHOA
SÁCH DỊCH Y KHOA
PHẦN MỀM Y KHOA
SÁCH SONG NGỮ Y KHOA
MEDICAL BOOKS FREE
MEDICAL BOOKS PDF